Friday, March 12, 2010

Take a look at this Jewel Box®!

The Stone House at Cote de Texas.

One of my very favorite bloggers is Joni at Cote de Texas.  I haven't had a chance to visit her much lately, but this morning I ran over for a quick catch-up.  You absolutely have to take a look at her latest post about the Stone House.  It is a perfect little Jewel Box®!  Click here to take a peak.  And Joni's blogs - Cote de Texas and the Skirted Round Table - are just wonderful. This week on the Skirted Round Table - which is always a podcast - Joni talks about jealousy in blogland.  A perfect topic for me since I'm frequently envious of all the wonderful blogs out there and all the fabulous things that are being done.  I can barely manage to post every week, let alone take beautiful photos and add all the bells and whistles I see on other blogs.  Thanks goodness I have Amber at my side to help!

Anyway, if you get a chance, do run over to Cote de Texas and The Skirted Round Table. 

Enjoy your weekend!

Genevieve

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much!!!! so glad you liked it. I did love that recording this week - it was a lot of fun to admit the blogs we are jealous of!!!!
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girls :)

    I love Joni's blog too, but haven't had the time to get over there either. I will now though.

    I had a great time catching up! My life has been crazy, but I really enjoyed all the advice. Keep it up!!

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete