Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Goodbye For Now!

In the end, only three things matter,
How much you loved,
How gently you lived, and
How gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.
- - - Buddha


Time to Say Goodbye

The time has come for me to let go of the Jewel Box® Home blog, at least for now.

The best thing about Jewel Box® has been the lovely people it brought into my life.  So many of you are special to me and I wish I could thank all of you personally!  I do have to mention Rue and Laney.

Rue was one of the first people to leave a comment on Jewel Box®!  Stop by her blog An Old Fashioned World when you have a chance.  You will be happy you did!

I don't have words to describe my dear, wonderful Laney.  She won the first Jewel Box® giveaway and has been my 'online angel' ever since.  Thank you Laney for everything!

As for Jewel Box®, look for another book, Jewel Box® Entertaining, to come out in September of this year (2015).  You can also find me on Facebook or email me at genevieveferraro@comcast.net.

Until next time,

Genevieve




4 comments:

  1. ...for everyone who has ever left a comment on jewel box...I know that there are many more readers who who have not...and so...there are many many people who have been blessed by your lovely blog...and your kind voice of encouragement...we all pass through different places in our lives...and your blog has been a beautiful place to stop and visit...you have shared so much of heart and passion with us...allowing us into your home...teaching us the difference between a house and home...the word good bye can seem a hard one...until we understand that its true translation is "God be with ye"...no sweeter words than those...blessings my friend laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss your blog...thank you for sharing your home with us and inspiring me to look at my home with open eyes. I love your first book and have already noted on my calendar to watch for the next one. Hugs from Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your email and wrote you back, my friend. I know what a hard decision it is to leave. I hope that everything works out and that you can come back soon. You'll be missed.

    xoxo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweet friend :)

    Just checking in on you. I hope everything is going well.

    (((hugs)))
    rue

    ReplyDelete