Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Rocking the Apron

Get your aprons ready!  Holiday entertaining is just around the corner!  For everyday chores and cooking, I use a full length white apron with a bib in front. For the holidays, I break out my favorite black and white toile apron.  It protects my clothing, does not show food or cooking spills and adds to style to my little black party dress, which of course, I always wear with heels.


Here I am in full party mode wearing my apron.  As you can see, I do tend to get a little animated, especially with a glass of wine in my hand. 



So show me your aprons!  Anyone who sends a photo wearing their apron I promise to post on the blog.

Until next time!

Genevieve

1 comment:

  1. ...in the south we all love our aprons...they can be beautiful (as is yours)...or totally functional...especially the ones with pockets...aprons can wipe hands and spills...and children's faces... they can carry hot pots and dishes...conceal lists...and if you are a grandmother...they can hide tiny toys and treats...and...I think an apron always make me look as if I know what I am doing in the kitchen... which is pretty important!...blessings laney

    ReplyDelete